Ok, did you know that in 2007 around 1.39 billion text messages were sent in the Philippines alone? Because of that, our country once again (yeah we won last year) gets bragging rights as the world’s text messaging capital. The number of mobile subscribers grew a nice 30% to 55 million, or 14 million more than the previous year. Realistically speaking though, there might actually be only 25-30 million of us connected to a network. Because, if you haven’t noticed, many of us own two or three cellphones or SIM cards.
I’m currently doing a study on the mobile industry and I want to get some feedback from my fellow bloggers about their ‘mobile’ habits. You can participate by leaving a comment below containing your answers to the following:
1. How many mobile phones do you own?
2. Which networks are you on?
3. Prepaid or Postpaid?
4. If on prepaid, which plan are you on? (e.g. Alltext, Unlitext, Lahatext, Sulitext etc.)
5. Rank how you use your phone: Call, text, email, browse (Internet), photo, video, music, games
6. Which add-ons/services are important to you? (e.g. 3G, Wifi, MMS, GPRS, Bluetooth, Email)
Thanks for your cooperation! 🙂